Tuesday, April 1, 2014

100 Happy Days Photo Challenge


Welcome April! I am feeling overjoyed this month as I glance ahead at all the adventure that awaits. I have been happily busy preparing to move into a new apartment and pouring my heart out into new blog posts that I can't wait to share on A Doodle Dose. Spring is a HAPPY time around here.

I wanted to introduce you to a fun photo challenge that I am beginning today. Have you heard about the 100 Happy Days challenge yet?(Check it out at100happydays.com) Basically for 100 days in a row you take a photo to document what makes you happy and share your photo using the hashtag #100happydays. I just love the idea behind this challenge. It is so easy to get lost in your everyday routine and forget to be grateful and happy with simple day to day things. Follow me on Instagram starting today to see what makes me happy!
Looking forward to seeing all of your happy photos!

xoxo
Emily

Credits|| Photography: Emily Verdonk 

1 comment: