Thursday, June 26, 2014

Loving Lately

Hello friends! Wow, summer is here and I am loving every minute of it. I know I have been quiet here on A Doodle Dose the past few weeks but let me tell you, life hasn't been quiet at all! It is just the beginning of summer and I am already having the time of my life, making new friends and trying all sorts of new things. I thought it would be fun to catch up today and share a few things that I am really loving lately. Enjoy!

Dusty and I are obsessed with these new dog treats from Earthy Dog Delights! Dusty has allergies and sometimes I struggle to find treats that are both healthy and delicious. These treats are just that, every time he hears the bag crinkle he jumps for joy!

Since I have been on a little blogcation of my own the last two weeks, I really enjoyed this post from one of my favorite blogs, Brewed Together. I agree that taking a break from your to do list every once in a while is a good thing.

I LOVE this Tropical Pineapple Bunting Crochet Pattern. I don't have any yellow yarn on hand but I have been dying to make this super cute pattern. A trip to the craft store for some yarn is in store for this weekend!


Okay so you know Michael and I love trying new craft beer. We have recently been using an app called Untappd. It is so much fun! You check in all the different beers you try and you can see what beers your friends are drinking as well. You can rate each beer and even earn different badges and points for trying certain types of beer! If you love craft beer you should definitely try this app!

Last but not least, this is just awesome from Oh Happy Day!

xoxo 
Emily

4 comments:

  1. Happy to have found your blog -- that sweet pup is adorable! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I have just found your blog and I cannot wait to read your other posts very soon! It seems like a really happy and exciting blog, plus, I love your pictures (and Dusty is so adorable!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Happy you found me too! Thank you so much! xo

      Delete