Friday, June 6, 2014

A Book for Dog Lovers



One of my New Year's resolutions for 2014 was to read at least one book each month. Six months into the year and so far, so good. I have been participating in The ABM Book Club and reading a few books on my own as well. I thought it would be fun to share a book with you that really tugged at my heart strings. A Dogs Purpose by W. Bruce Cameron was the first book I have read in a long time that I could not put down, finishing it in just two days! I laughed, cried and hugged Dusty a thousand times while reading it. I recommend this book to any dog or animal lover out there!

Written from a dogs perspective, this story is about one dogs search to find his purpose in life, or many lives as he is reborn as a puppy over and over again. This dogs unique outlook on life and humans is so wonderfully portrayed, it really makes you wonder just how intuitive our pets really are.

I truly enjoyed this book, if you have a dog or any pet you will definitely be able to relate to this story. Next on my reading list is the sequel A Dogs Journey. Happy reading!

xoxo
Emily 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a sweet story. I am definitely going to have to read this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete