Monday, February 10, 2014

Winter Blues

Lately I have had a bad case of winter blues. All I want to do is lounge in my pajamas and watch netflix all day. On Sunday Michael, Dusty and I went on a little day date to Triple C Brewing Company. It was just what I needed to snap out of my funk!

Michael is getting ready to launch a blog all about craft beer, I love to join him on all his craft beer tasting adventures. Triple C was especially fun because it is dog friendly. Michael and I laughed and drank some beer while Dusty got to run around and play with all the other dogs. It was too fun!

We started out by getting a flight to share. We sampled the Light Rail Pale Ale, Smoked Amber, Greenway IPA and the 3 C IPA. The Smoked Amber was my favorite but they were all delicious!

Later Michael got the Road to Nowhere Porter and I got the Golden Boy Blonde because the name reminded me of Dusty! :) We had a great time, I can't wait to go again.

Happy Monday everyone! What are you doing to cope with winter blues?

xoxo 
Emily

Credits || Photography: Emily Verdonk 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! We love Triple C, and the Smoked Amber is my favorite too! What a fun day date. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete